These are the Days of My Life

I am a Christian wife and mother. I am a first grade teacher and could not love my job more. I balance many activites in my life and pray that it is all held together with God's love, strength and mercy.

Monday, July 31, 2006

I think I have recovered from vacation

After two doctor's visits, an inhaler, 2 antibiotics, cough medicine and some couch time, I think that I am going to make it. On the trip home from the beach, I began to feel so bad and by the next day, I barely drug myself into the doctor's office. I do not know how I became so sick while at the beach? I thought that was where people went to get better!? My voice is finally returning and I feel somewhat like my old self. This week, Hannah and I are slowing getting our acts together. We have to finish our summer reading and do marathon doctor visits this week. Where did the summer go? I am thankful for a great summer and am so blessed to have friends and family to share it with me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Maybe the cure is that you need to go back to the beach for more time to recover!?
Hope you get feeling better soon!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet I know someone who will have a cure. His name is J-A-M-E-S. Come and see him soon. Sorry you are sick, I guess it is karma for spending 4 weeks at the beach. Just kidding, glad you feel better.
Little Brother

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that I do read your blog! I can just picture you in church with those balls flying everywhere. You probably shook the whole pew laughing. It reminded me of when we lived in Alabama. We were standing in the aisle talking to this lady and her underwear fell to her ankles. Without missing a beat in the conversation she slung the panties to her hand and put them in her purse like it happens all the time. For the next few weeks I confess, that is all I could think about when I went into the church! Moral: Its one thing to lose your shorts, another to lose your balls!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOA- You got so darm sick because you where going going going and you finally stopped and everything caught up with you. It was good to see you the other day for the FIRST TIME THIS SUMMER! Geez, look what you moving out did to us, are we still friends? :) I love you. Hope your first week starting Monday is great!!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home